Junior+ Golang Developer
Commercial development experience: 1+ years.
Technological stack: Front-end - Angular, Back-end - PHP.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Junior Golang Developer, who wants to work, study and develop in the field of IT technologies.
You are a good fit for us if you:
- Have at least half a year experience with Golang;
- Understand how HTTP and TCP/IP work;
- Have good knowledge of structures and data types;
- Know OOP and design patterns
- Have experience with API (use and design);
- Know English at Intermediate level;
- Able to learn and improve.
It will be a plus if you:
- Have experience with version control systems (Git)
- Know about containerization (Docker and Docker-compose) and know how to wrap your service in a container;
- Have experience writing web services;
- used echo or another framework.
What are you going to do?
- To support and implement integrations with third-party APIs and services. In the future - to develop a new product;
- To actively learn, you have to read a lot and understand the documentation.
What we can offer:
- Full remote work;
- Fair compensation;
- Flexible work schedule: we take into account your wishes;
- The ability to grow in accordance with a transparent grading system;
- Paid gym membership and full medical insurance (including dentist);
- English classes, programming courses, online conferences and books.
We don’t have any bureaucracy and overtime hours, and we managed to establish a real work-life balance for our employees. If you want to participate in the development of a revolutionary digital marketing software, please apply.