Middle Frontend Developer (Angular)
Commercial development experience: 2+ years.
Technological stack: Front-end - Angular, Back-end - PHP.
Most of the Front-end development is done using Angular 11-12. But we are not limited to this: there are projects on Vue.js and React Native. To maintain the quality of the code, we conduct code reviews, and the QA department conducts manual and automated testing of products. We use scrum in development. We handle tasks in Jira.
- Upper-intermediate level of English;
- HTML, CSS, SASS;
- Good knowledge and experience of using one of the frameworks in real projects: Vue.js, React.js or Angular;
- Deep understanding of the principles of the Web, client and server technologies;
- Experience with REST API;
- Knowledge of OOP, SOLID, and design patterns;
- Knowledge of other Back-end programming languages (PHP, Python) will be a plus;
- Experience with Figma, zeplin will be a plus.
- Responsible approach to development, desire and ability to solve complex problems;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Teamwork experience using Scrum methodology and Agile philosophy.
- Working in a team on an existing project, finalizing the current functionality and adding a new one (CRM / ERP product).
What we can offer:
- Full remote work;
- Fair compensation;
- Flexible work schedule: we take into account your wishes;
- The ability to grow in accordance with a transparent grading system.
We don’t have any bureaucracy and overtime hours, and we managed to establish a real work-life balance for our employees. If you want to participate in the development of a revolutionary digital marketing software, please apply.