The main task of the HR manager is to optimize human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives, as well as design, oversee, and grow IREV’s administrative processes and capabilities across our offices in Saint Petersburg, Kyiv, and Limassol.
To the list of responsibilities includes but is not limited to: Oversee company administrative tasks, monitor company and reporting structure; supervise recruitment and release processes, direct retention programs, track and develop performance evaluation plans, promote an inclusive
and productive work culture, manage learning and training programs, manage subordinate staff and more.
- 4 year Bachelor’s university degree – preferably in business, economics, or related field ▪ At least 1 year experience in HR position in an IT company.
- Upper-intermediate + English level required.
- Ability to be result driven, stress-resistant and a quick learner.
- Time-management; ability to manage constrained deadlines.
- Ability to work with a large amount of information.
- Persuasion skills; make innovative decisions, motivate others.
- Ability to work independently, and good organizational & interpersonal skills
- Strong business acumen and understanding of start-up mentality.
- Governing the entire life cycle of people within the companies: Recruiting, interviewing, testing, training, onboarding, day to day administration, retention, performance evaluation, release, and other activities.
- Staying up to date and overseeing all HR management activities globally in alignment with overall Business strategy.
- Conducts wage surveys within the labor market to determine competitive wage rates.
- Being able to research and provide informative & proactive suggestions to management.
- Working with job websites and social media
- PR Related activities, such as promoting the IREV brand in the relevant IT communities
- Preparing reports and recommending procedures to reduce turnover.
- Leading the best HR practices & objectives in order to promote the corporate culture.
- Organizing corporate events and parties, positive working environment.
- Improving & documenting all relevant processes.
- Leading and supporting the development and implementation of HR policies across the organization globally while administering core HR processes (i.e vacations, salaries & grade system, etc) using dedicated software.
- Resolving employee relations issues in a balanced, fair and objective manner.
- Designing and optimizing Global Organizational structure.
- Advising management on needed actions.
- Some of the responsibilities may be adjusted from time to time.
What we offer:
- Full remote work (Work from anywhere in the world)
- Flexible work schedule, we take your wishes into account.
- Competitive salary paid in USDT.
- Clear grading system with regular promotions. ▪ Benefits package,
- Team building activities.
- Paid vacation (28 days per year).
- Ability to grow with the company as we start scaling.
We don’t have any bureaucracy and overtime hours, and we managed to establish a real work-life balance for our employees.
If you want to become a part of our fast-growing family, send your CV in English to [email protected].