Technical Support Agent
Disruptive technology for your campaigns.
IREV is a revolutionary performance marketing company for escalating partnerships and performance. At IREV, we are passionate about building software that solves business problems. We partner with Advertisers, Publishers, and Networks to transform the way they interact, use technology and work with data. Our software is used to increase productivity, optimize processes, and see results in ROI instantly.
We are seeking passionate individuals to join our Customer Success unit and assist us in maintaining a high level of customer support. Our team is responsible for several projects, with the primary one being a CRM for a CPA network.
- Provide efficient online chat support via communication channels such as Slack, Skype, Telegram, and Jira, to ensure users' questions and concerns are resolved in a timely and effective manner.
- Maintain and update user resources such as FAQs, RAQs, and guides, to ensure they are relevant and up-to-date, helping users better understand our products and services.
- Manage user requests and complaints by assessing and determining the best course of action, coordinating with other teams as necessary, and providing timely and accurate updates to users.
- Identify technical issues by asking users specific questions to isolate and diagnose the problem, then report it to our technical team in a clear and concise manner to ensure prompt resolution.
- Create detailed bug reports to provide our technical team with accurate information on technical issues, helping them resolve the issue efficiently.
- Serve as a buffer between our technical team and users by communicating updates, progress, and other information in a clear and professional manner, while also advocating for users' needs and concerns.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Advanced proficiency in the English language (C1 level).
- Minimum 0.5 year of relevant experience in customer service or support.
- Background in IT would be advantageous.
- Customer-focused mindset.
- The ability to work effectively in a team.
- A sense of accountability when working remotely.
- The capability to solve problems independently.
- Strong learning abilities.
- The ability to manage stress.
- Confidence in using a PC.
- Unlock a once-in-a-lifetime chance to join a fully bootstrapped and ready to take-off SAAS company and shape your career with us!
- Full remote work (from any part of the world) or on-site work in the central office in Limassol.
- Work-shifts (from 9:30 till 18:00 or from 15:30 to 00:00 UTC + 03).
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills.
- Ability to grow with the company within a transparent Grade System.
- Enjoy a generous vacation package of 21 working days accumulating per year.
- Take advantage of 7 paid sick leaves annually, no doctor's note required.
- An inclusive and adaptable company culture.
- Team Buildings and Happy hours.
At IREV, we believe that our success is built on the success of our employees. We are committed to providing a positive and rewarding work environment where everyone has the opportunity to thrive and contribute to our shared goals. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding role that allows you to grow and develop your skills, we encourage you to apply for this position!