Requirements:Commercial development experience: 2+ years.
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Proficiency Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Animation skills in After Effects will be a big plus
- Ability to design and draw clear web and mobile interfaces
- Knowledge of modern trends in digital design, ability to work with references and generate visual ideas
- Knowledge in typography
- Ability to build UI kits and icon packs
- Ability to work with Figma libraries
- Maintaining existing component libraries
- Understanding of UI/UX principles
- Ability to collect and analyze requirements
- Knowledge of the specifics of working with various platforms (iOS, Android, Web, adaptive layout)
- Responsible approach to development, desire and ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to work in a team
- Teamwork experience using Scrum methodology and Agile philosophy
- Design UI for CRM interfaces and marketing products
- Develop user flow for individual parts/widgets of the CRM interface, create prototypes
- Create concepts for different parts of the interface, offer your own solutions
- Build and maintain component libraries for multiple projects
- Interact with graphic designers, UI designers and developers to create intuitive and user-friendly interfaces
- Keep abreast of industry trends
- Find creative ways to solve UX issues (e.g. widget usability in CRM, search usability)
- Experience with task managers (Jira, YouTrack etc.)
What we can offer:
- Full remote work (Work from anywhere in the world)
- Fair compensation
- Paid vacation (28 days)
- Friendly tea
- We pay in crypto (USDT)
- Flexible work schedule: we take into account your wishes
- The ability to grow in accordance with a transparent grading system
We don’t have any bureaucracy and overtime hours, and we managed to establish a real work-life balance for our employees. If you want to part in the development of a revolutionary digital marketing software we are waiting for you in our team.
Current Job Openings
Can't find anything for you? Send . Don't forget to tell us a few words about you and your motivation to join our team.
Join IREV as a Full-stack Developer and grow in an environment that values learning, ethics, and strong professional relationships. Contribute to our SaaS platform's development, working on features, performance, and reliability. Enjoy the potential for future leadership!
Join our team as a Product Owner and drive the elevation of our product to new heights. Be an integral part of our revolutionary vision and let's reshape the AdTech industry together!
Boost your career as a middle Fullstack Developer with us! Join a dynamic team that values growth, ethics, and professional bonds. Shape our SaaS platform's future. Join now!
Join our team to shape the future of affiliate marketing with our innovative SaaS platform!
Technical Support Agent
Unlock a once-in-a-lifetime chance to join a fully bootstrapped and ready to take-off SAAS company and shape your career with us!